We Decommission a Full Range of IT Equipment
We can decommission & accept shipments for a Full Range of IT Equipment for stripping and refurbishing.
With over a decade of experience in decommissioning datacentre equipment, we have developed a fast and efficient process. We ensure that all decommissioned hard drives are correctly recorded, tracked and that all data is 100% removed and non-recoverable.
Seamless Decommissioning Process:
- We decommission, disconnect and de-install all IT equipment either onsite, racked inside a datacentre or it can be delivered to us in Auckland.
- We can come to site anywhere in New Zealand.
- All staff are vetted and qualified.
- We provide an asset list detailing the full inventory of decommissioned items, including but not limited too all network devices, cables, memory dimms, HDD's, CPUs, FANs, PSUs etc.
- We provide safe and secure onsite and offsite data destruction.
- We transport the equipment to our facilities for sorting and storing.
- We pay you for your used IT equipment, offering the best prices or sharing returned values.
- We provide responsible recycling and dumping where necessary.
Contact us today for a free no obligation quote.