Cisco SPA922 IP Phone is a great, upgradeable option for any home office or small business using a hosted Internet telephony service, an IP PBX, or even a large-scale IP Centrex deployment.
In addition to its hundreds of features, the single line can be configured as a unique phone number or extension, or can share a number that's assigned to multiple phones. Power over Ethernet (PoE) eliminates the need for an additional power source.
Additional features of the Cisco SPA922 IP Phone include:
- Dual-switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, and conferencing
- 802.3af PoE, high-resolution graphical display, speakerphone, and a 2.5 mm headset port
- Support for one line with two call appearances, as well as three-way conferencing, attended call transfer, and call hold
- Easy station moves and shared line appearances across local and geographically dispersed locations
- Standard encryption protocols to provide secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades
- Detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting